Tuesday 27 October 2009

Back in Chamonix after the London Ski show!

These days are coming!

Back to the Mountains!

I'm back in Chamonix were the weather is clear, crisp and cold. Perfect Autumn days are forecast so perfect cycling weather before the busy winter sets in.

I'm back in the office with Ruth who seems to have everything in order so if you need any info drop her a line.

The London Ski show was pretty good, very busy and lots of interest in courses etc. I had about 3000 brochures at the show and we only have about 20 or so places left available on courses this season so a bit of overkill there! I spoke to a lot of people and interest was high and it was great to see such a strong vibe going on for the coming winter.

I've just made my final free week available from the 11th to the 18th April. I was saving this for some me time but as interest was high I have opened this week up for 'group bookings only'!

So if you're a group of riders that want to do something specific and design a week to suit your needs get in touch with us here in the office and we'll see what we can do about designing your dream week.

The week after this from the 18th to 25th I have put on a new BC Freeride week as the other one is now full.

Quite a few courses are now full or filling up so if you're looking to join me this winter out on the hill get in touch with Ruth in the office!

All is good,

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment