Sunday 4 October 2009

More news and updates for 2010!

These days are coming!

Things are pretty hectic in the office here at times at the moment, I'm more of an outdoors sort of person and after 10 years with the business admin, Mel has finally decided its time for her to move on and take a new direction in life, so kind of like a bull in a china shop I've been thrust into the office side of things.

If you've been trying to make an enquiry or booking and have got no were I apologize, but fortunately things are starting to look a bit more organized this week. I've drafted Ruth (my wife) in to sort things out and from now on Ruth will be running the admin side of things and is contactable at the normal e-mail address: info@mcnabsnowboarding.com

Mel is still following up on some of the bookings or enquiries that she had instigated prior to making her decision to step down but for all new enquiries please contact Ruth by e-mail or by phone.

I'd like to say a massive thankyou to Mel for all her hard work over these past years. Her and Arren are obviously taking on some massive life style changes at the moment and I know I speak for everyone who knows her when I say that we all wish her all the best for the future and offer her all the support we can give.

On the bookings front, we have a lot of bookings already for next winter, the brochures haven't even gone out yet and things are getting pretty busy! If you have your name down for a course and haven't made a deposit yet you'll need to do that with out delay as demand is on the increase and we can only hold these spots for a short time before we'll have to give them up.

I have a new McNab snowboarding web site coming on line hopefully at the end of next week!

I'm working on it non stop (unless of course I'm trying to make sense of the booking system or preferably getting out on my bike).

The weather here is amazing at the moment and I did a big bike ride the other day and felt the fittest I've ever been. Unfortunately on the way home my front gear shifter broke and my bike is now out of action until the end of this week! So I may well get the web site finished for the deadline.

I have to say the new site looks wicked!

I posted news on how this years courses and accommodation are going to work on the last news piece so if you've not read that check it out and if you have any questions just send them in.

We should be answering the phones Mon to Friday from 9am until 1pm and picking up and answering e-mails everyday.

More news soon!

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment