Saturday 24 October 2009

London Ski Show!

These days are coming!

I'm over in the UK for the London Ski Show!

If you're in the area come on in and pay a visit, I'll be hanging out on the TSA stand near the big air jump.

I have now moved both Kamchatka and Norway to 2011 due to the 2010 schedule getting busier and busier. This years big trip to Gulmarg in the Kashmir Himalaya in January is definitely going ahead and there is lots of interest in this trip so if you's like to join it get in touch with Ruth in the office asap.

I have a new Private (Bespoke) BC week booked 4th t0 10th April and now only one week left for Private courses the 11th to 18th April.

We are now taking deposits for Norway and Kamchatka 2011, contact the office for more details.

London is good but I can't wait to get back to the mountains of Chamonix and get out on the bike for some more Autumn training.

Winter is definitely on its way!

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment