Thursday 15 October 2009

Course updates!

These days are coming!

A quick news piece to notify you all of a couple of late season changes to the McNab snowboarding calendar.

Due to availability problems I have pushed the Norway (Lyngen trip) to next year 2011.

In its place you will now find a 2nd BC Freeride course which I have put on as the first one has filled very quickly and now has only one place available.

At the moment I am toying with the idea of a Greenland trip in place of Kamchatka so if any of you have any interest in either of these destinations let me know asap and I'll weigh up your opinions before making a decision.

Mel has been out for the official hand over of office responsibility! She has headed back to Scotland this morning without her shackles to start her new life of fish supers and deep fried mars bars. If anyone has any messages for her they can send them to me and I'll pass them on.

Just got some of the new TNF kit, if you're looking for a BC pack this season check out the new N.F.Z and Liftie packs. Nice!

Hope you're liking the new site!

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment