Monday 16 November 2009

More news from Chamonix!

These days are coming!

Its got a little milder out here since my last news piece, this is good in a couple of ways as it'll settle the base of the winter snow pack quite well and also its warm enough to get out training on the bike and I've been getting in some good long sessions in over the past week or so. The legs are feeling well strong now and I'm quite excited about getting out on my board to see how it feels once the big snow falls start to drop, I'm not sure my legs have ever felt this strong before!

I feel that this is the last big mild spell before the winter snows set in so this is it. The next time it dumps I'm all about the board!

There's one piste openned over at Verbier last weekend which is quite impressive for this time of year, quite a few people hiked up Le Tour last week after the fresh snowfalls and had a quick slide about. When it next snows I think I'll head up there and see how it looks, maybe take the dog out and give him some ski biting exercise.

Things are looking pretty busy for next winter, I have put on a couple of new 3 day courses towards the end of the season with a '3 day Off piste clinic' followed by a 'New' '3 day Backcountry Intro' course which should be pretty good. These 2 courses could either be taken individually or one following the other which might be quite a nice way of doing it with 3 days Off piste technique followed buy 3 days Backcountry riding!

I also have a free week of the 11th April which would suit a group booking so if anyone is interested in getting a group of friends together for this week let us know and I'll design the week to suit your needs.

Lots of the Jan, Feb and March courses are filling up now and Ruth is busy filling in gaps so if you're still looking to get out and join us give her a shout. I think there are still spaces on a couple of Tech Clinics and then the new 3 day courses I mentioned earlier. There's a couple of spaces still available here and there on other courses but lots of interest so get in touch if you spy something that says it still has space and you want to join us.

If anyone has tried to contact us but has had trouble with e-mails being returned please give us a call or try us on info@mcnabsnowboarding.com. I think this should all have been rectified now but we did have a bit of a technical problem last week with the older mcnabsnow'sports' e-mail address's.

info@mcnabsnowboarding.com should be working fine now!

Hope you're all getting excited about the winter,

laters,

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment