Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year! The start of a new era!!

Amazing scenery from our mcnabsnowboarding Greenland expedition 2008. I'll be running another Greenland trip next winter 2011.

Happy New Year to you all, a new decade, a new beginning and the start of a new era!

Hope you all had some great festivities to celebrate the start of the new decade. The past few years have been trying enough for everyone and for us 2009 was a real challenge in more ways than one. The start of 2010 dawned brightly, the skies cleared for the first time in at least a week and the mountains came out of the mist bright and white, beautiful!

(It has since clouded in and started to dump with snow again, which is good as the more snow we get the better the riding. The forecast is for more snow over the next few days, with possible clearings tomorrow, which is good as I'm up doing some private guiding!)

So its the time to make some New Years resolutions, the time for change, the time to better ourselves and time to move on from the past and create a brighter future even if the past actually wasn't that bad at all.

I vow to be fitter and stronger, to be calm and content, to be inspired and to try my best to inspire others with what ever I do.

Quite a lot to get cracking at then but might as well set the goal posts high!

The New McNab snowboarding L/S Tees are here!

I have just received our New 2010 "The Fine Art of Riding Mountains" 'mcnabsnowboarding' - long sleeve T's which are available through the goodies page on the McNabsnowboarding.com web site so check them out. They're actually really nice even if I do say so myself, so if you want one you'd better get one quick before I just work my way through wearing them all (or all the XL ones anyway!)

This is the Grey Tee (obviously duh!)

They come in Grey and Black and are available in sizes from Small to XXL at £25 (inc P&P)

The first 6 day Tech clinic starts next week which I'm really looking forward to. A 3 day Off piste clinic follows that which should be great and then I'm off to Kashmir for my Gulmarg trip, very excited!

Hope you're looking forward to 2010 and the coming winter and I wish you all the best from Chamonix!

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment