Tuesday 8 December 2009

Awesome day at the Grands Montets today!

Some of this today!

I'm just down from an amazing day up at the Grands Montets!

Blue skies, sunshine and soft powder. Ok so you don't want to stray too far from the piste because the snow base isn't complete yet but the Bochard piste was un-pisted and covered in about 2 foot of fresh which was pretty nice!

This was my first real day of playing about on my board and having a good rip around. It felt amazing, my legs were good and strong after all the cycling and it felt like I'd not been off it. Felt like I was riding really strong (if I do say so myself) upper body and arms super relaxed, feet with good feeling and good strong legs.
It got pretty bumpy after a while but they were pretty soft still and it was great fun pounding through them and there was even a drop off or two to hit.

Great day, this is why we do it!

Courmayeur is also looking good and the Helbronner will be worth a look so more of the same to come.

Man, I just love days like this!

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment